- The 4A Foundation for Paso Robles Schools
- Jack’s Helping Hand
- North County Aquatics Club
- North County Performing Arts Foundation
- Paso Robles Youth Sports Council
- Shelby Sudbrink Mermorial Scholarship Foundation
- Paso Robles Youth Arts Foundation
- Saint Rose Catholic School Athletic Fund
- Templeton Parks & Recreation Department
- Templeton Youth Baseball League
- Many more
Frequently Asked Questions
A: No. However, there will be a pace car.
A: All participants should wear their bibs, which should be clearly displayed while running. Please bring a photo ID to verify age, and a method of payment if you plan to partake in the beer and wine bar. Don’t forget your complimentary breakfast ticket!
A: Race results will be posted on the leaderboard at the venue, and on our website.
A: Depends. Baby carriers and strollers are allowed on the 5K course, but not the half marathon course. Sorry.
A: Yes, the more the merrier! Contact us, and we’ll get you the form.
A: Yes. You may register at the race venue on Saturday or Sunday preceding the race start times. Please bring your ID and form of payment.
A: Yes. Participants and guests can book rooms directly with CaliPaso Winery & Villa by visiting their website.
A: Sorry, no refunds or transfers are allowed.
A: Yes. There will have 5 aid stations located along the half marathon course. Many of our beneficiaries staff these stations and make the race so much fun!
A: No. Please, no pets at the venue either.